Sioux Falls Tower specializes in commercial tower construction, maintenance and service work for the wireless industry throughout the Midwest and Mountain region. We’re looking for a qualified individual to specialize in power and equipment installation on wireless communications sites throughout the upper Midwest & Mountain Region.
- Install or upgrade AC power to new and existing micro & macro tower sites
- Transfer switch and generator installation and upgrades
- Perform power bay change outs
- Site alarm wiring installation
- Conduit installation
- Site walks/service coordination
- Valid driver's license and ability to pass a driving record check
- Ability to travel for 2-3 weeks at a time
- Journey Electrician Preferred but will train
- Ability to obtain a CDL
- Able to pass drug test
- $40/day per-diem while traveling
- We pay separate rates for site time, travel time and shop time.
Site Time: Time spent working on the job site.
Travel Time: Time spent driving to and from the site. This also includes time spent checking in and out of hotels.
Shop Time: Time spent working in the shop, whether the work is for a job or not.
- We pay for hotel room and everyone stays in their own room.
- We pay for all major national holidays.
- We offer vacation pay with a graduating scale based on years of service: 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 3 years, 3 weeks after 5 years, 4 weeks after10 years
- We offer a yearend bonus in place of a retirement plan.
- We offer major medical health, and dental insurance.
- We pay time and a half for overtime. Crews get from 45 to 65 hours per week.
- We use company trucks only. You do not have to drive to the job sites in your own vehicle.
- We are an employee-oriented company and try our best to take good care of our workers. They are our #1 asset.
- We are a leader in the industry and continue to growing throughout the upper Midwest & Mtn Region.
- We provide opportunities for advancement within the company for our employees.