Construction Manager - Denver, CO
Sioux Falls Tower has been in business for 28 years and is a leader in the industry. We build and maintain communications towers throughout the United States for a variety of wireless and utility customers. We are currently seeking a full-time Construction Manager based out of our Denver, CO office.
The mission of our Construction Manager is to increase crew productivity and field staff development by providing onsite project management and field staff oversight, training, development, and productivity while increasing crew efficiencies and reducing field management duties from the teams Project Manager.
- Manage all projects (within your team) in progress and work with Crew Chiefs and field staff to ensure proper job completion.
- Evaluate field personnel and provide infield training to Crew Chiefs and crew members on all aspects of the job.
- Obtain various equipment certifications and be on the forefront of industry changes and train field staff on proper usage.
- Obtain NWSA practical examiner credential and perform examinations for all crew members under direct management.
- Work directly with customers and build relationships to continue ongoing growth for the company.
- Perform bid walks that are scheduled by the Project Manager and gather and submit all needed information for bidding purposes.
- Perform punch lists on current and completed projects and review with Crew Chiefs and crew members.
- Review completed closeout packages to ensure professionalism and proper completion.
- Secure best pricing, issue purchase orders and ensure delivery of job materials to the crews for all projects that are in progress.
- Work directly with Project Manager for crew scheduling.
- Implement company policies and procedures
- Maximize revenue from assigned operations, based on job completions.
- Maintain regular (daily when needed) contact with customer(s) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and inventory assigned company trucks and equipment.
- Participate in Monday morning crew and team meetings alongside the Project Manager to get crews moving for the week.
- Manage and inventory all test equipment and crew assets.
- Work with Safety Director on training needs for field staff.
- Maintain documentation of all of the above as needed.